Recipe of Award-winning crock pot beef stew
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect crock pot beef stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect crock pot beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to crock pot beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot beef stew recipe. To make crock pot beef stew you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare crock pot beef stew:
- Prepare steak cut into chunks
- Take butter
- You need onion, diced
- You need garlic, minced
- Get carrots
- Take potatoes
- You need parsnips
- Take celery stalks
- Provide Montreal steak seasoning
Steps to make crock pot beef stew:
- turn on crock pot on high setting
- melt butter in a frying pan. add steak, garlic, and seasonings. Brown but don't cook through. Remove from heat. dump into bottom of the crock pot.
- cut all vegetables to roughly the same size (I do 1 inch pieces). add to crock pot.
- add water until it covers the vegetables. some will float to the top.
- cook on high for 4 hours. stir. then turn down to low and cook until ready to serve. season with salt and pepper to taste. serve hot with a pat of butter on top and bread to dip.
- if you prefer a thicker, more stew like beef stew, make the potato chunks bigger and try to mash them up a bit in the crock pot one they've cooked soft. or you can add a few tablespoons of cornstarch to a quarter cup of cold water, mix until dissolved, and then add to stew. it will thicken it up a bit more like a gravy.
If you find this crock pot beef stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.