Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Wonton soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Wonton soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Wonton soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wonton soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wonton soup recipe. To make wonton soup you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wonton soup:
- You need 64 wonton wrappers,or more
- You need 4 chicken breasts,minced,or if use minced pork ,about 600 grams
- Take 1 thumb size ginger,finely chopped
- Provide 30 cooked shrimps,optional
- Prepare 3 clove garlic,finely chopped
- You need 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Use 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 3 liter chicken stock
- Prepare 3 head napa cabbage,chopped
- You need 1 bunch each cilantro and spring onion
- Provide 1/2 cup crispy fried garlic
- Take 1 red chilli sliced and marinate in vinegar
- Get 1 chilli flake for seasoning in each bowl
- Get 1 roasted pork fillet,optional
- Use 2 packages soft tofu,optional
Instructions to make Wonton soup:
- Add chicken stock in soup pot ,on low heat ,chopped napa cabbage ,add in and let it simmer ,while making wonton,incase you dont have chicken stock in hand …no worries..use chicken wings or tights to make fresh stock ,add one more litre of water ,boil on medium heat until chicken cooked,seasoning with extra salt and pepper ,soy sauce ,sesame oil,oyster sauce ,lower heat to simmer ,after all done you can take the wings or tights pouring on your wonton soup bowl as well ☺,for optional tofu add bite size chopped tofu 3 mins before serving into soup pot
- Mince chicken breast ,mix well with all ingredients,including half of spring onion
- Start to wrap wonton,bring one piece add chicken filling in the middle ,use index finger dip in water , brush around ,fold up to make triangle shape
- Again dip some water to each end of wonton ,twist to stick it together ,beware dont add too much filling ,it may tearing in this step
- For optional ,add cooked shrimps to make shrimps wonton ,its sooo good
- Boil water in another pot ,while wrap wonton until finish
- To make the wonton soup bowl , add 6 pieces per serving into hot boil salted water ,wonton will float up to surface ,wait another 2 mins to make sure the filling is cooked , drain and add to serving bowl
- Arrange roasted pork (optional )on top of wonton ,pour hot soup with some napa cabbage
- Seasoning by marinate red pepper,chilli flake ,top with cilantro and spring onion ,serve hot 😄
If you find this Wonton soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.