Recipe of Homemade Chocolate Fruit Cake
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Fruit Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Fruit Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Fruit Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate fruit cake recipe. You can have chocolate fruit cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Fruit Cake:
- You need Dried Prunes (chopped)
- You need Raisins
- Prepare Currants
- You need Butter
- Use Molasses Sugar
- Get Honey
- Provide Coffee Liqueur
- Provide Oranges (Zested & Juiced)
- You need Mixed Spice
- Get Cocoa
- Provide Eggs (Beaten)
- Prepare Flour
- Get Almonds (Ground)
- Provide Baking Powder
- Provide Baking Soda
Steps to make Chocolate Fruit Cake:
- Prehead oven to 150°C - Line cake tin with baking parchment strips
- Place fruit, butter, sugar, honey, coffee liqueuer, orange zest & juice, mixed spice and cocoa into a large wide saucepan. Heat until reaching a gentle boil, stirring the mixture as the butter melts. Allow to simmer for 10 mins. Leave to cool for 30 mins.
- Add eggs, flour, ground almonds, baking powder & baking soda. Mix well with spatula until ingredients have combined.
- Mix in coffee liqueur
- Carefully pour into tin. - Do not overfill - rises quite a bit.Bake for 105 to 120 minutes or until the top of the cake is firm & has a shiny, sticky look. - Inserting a sharp knife into the cake, should reveal a slightly undercooked middle!
If you find this Chocolate Fruit Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.