Recipe of Speedy Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple ground beef stroganoff recipe. To cook simple ground beef stroganoff you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff:
- You need 250 grams ground beef
- Prepare 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- Take 1/2 onion, sliced thinly
- Get 250 grams champignon mushrooms, sliced thinly (or you can use the ones from a package/can, remove the water first)
- Prepare 150 ml cooking cream
- Prepare 1 dash crushed black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp onion salt – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2654409-onion-salt-2-ingredients
- Prepare 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- You need 1 tbsp oil
Steps to make Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff:
- Stir-fry onion with 1 tbsp of oil in medium heat. When the onion becomes transparent, add the ground beef.
- Stir occasionally. Remove excess water from time to time. When the color of the beef has changed, add bell pepper and mushrooms.
- Continue stirring for a couple of minutes. Use low heat this time and add onion salt and black pepper and worcestershire sauce.
- Add cooking cream. Simmer for about five minutes, and it's done.
If you find this Simple Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.