Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Chicken shawarma
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shawarma recipe. To make chicken shawarma you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken shawarma:
- Provide 12 Shawarma bread
- Take Boneless chicken 1/2kilo
- Take Cabbage 1medium size
- Use 3 Carrots
- You need Mayonnaise Small size
- Take Ketchup Small size
- Take Seasoning
Instructions to make Chicken shawarma:
- Cut chicken in to smaller pieces add seasoning add little veniger mix together and marrinate for 2hrs in the fridge. Put alittle oil in a pan add the chicken and fry with onions and seasoning untill it turns out brown
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, ketchup and grinded pepper mix together, cut the cabbage carrots and onions.
- Take one wrap spread the mayonnaise mix add the chicken and the vegetables wrap it and grill for 5minutes. Enjoy
If you find this Chicken shawarma recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.