Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week 😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect 😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 😏easy peasy mango salsa recipe. To cook 😏easy peasy mango salsa you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook 😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa:
- Use 1/2 jalapeño pepper minced
- Take 1 tomato diced
- Provide 1 mango diced
- Get 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- Use Sauce/dressing
- Get 1/2 tbsp vinegar (I used mango infused vinegar)
- You need 1/2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 1/2 tsp sambal (or chili flakes)
- Provide 1/4 tsp lime juice
- Prepare 1 squeeze the mango that's left around the seed and get as much juice as you can from the mango
Steps to make 😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa:
- Whisk together the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Chop/dice/mince all the other ingredients and mix together with the sauce.
- Keeps well in the fridge for few days (never really last that long here) serve with chips, grilled chicken wraps/pitas, salads , or alone 😊 enjoy! 🌼
If you find this 😏Easy Peasy Mango Salsa recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.