Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese spare ribs and rice (instant pot) recipe. To make chinese spare ribs and rice (instant pot) you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot):
- Use 1 lb pork spare ribs, chopped
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp black bean sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine
- Use 1 tbsp minced ginger
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Use 1 tsp sesame oil
- You need 1 tsp sugar
- You need 1 tsp fish sauce
- Provide to taste White pepper
- Use 1 tbsp oil
- You need 1 1/2 cup jasmine rice
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup cold water
Steps to make Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot):
- Combine all ingredients up to white pepper to create marinade for spare ribs. Mix thoroughly with spare ribs and leave in fridge at least 30 minutes
- Add oil to spare ribs and layer on bottom of instant pot. Add rice and water on top. Make sure rice is completely covered by liquid
- Cook on high pressure for 13 minutes, then natural release
If you find this Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.