Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu recipe. To cook chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu:
- Use 1 medium Chinese cabbage
- Provide 6-8 prawns
- You need 2 packages egg tofu
- You need 1,200 ml clean water
- You need 5 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- Get 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- Use 1.5 teaspoon coriander root powder
- Use 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- You need 1 teaspoon black pepper
Steps to make Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu:
- Boil the water, add the coriander root powder, Himalayan salt, black pepper, soy sauce and coconut sugar when the water is boiling
- Add chopped Chinese cabbage and let it sit in boiling water for 5-10 minutes
- Add the prawns
- Add the egg tofu when the prawns are cooked. Let everything set for 1-2 minutes and it’s done !
If you find this Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.