Steps to Make Perfect Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) recipe. To make crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack):
- Prepare easy winter warmers
- Use ham shank
- Take marrowfat dried peas
- Take medium sized potatoes
- You need salt
- Prepare cold water
- Provide baking powder or bicarbonate of soda
Steps to make Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack):
- Soak the ham shank in a pan of water overnight to dissolve any salt
- Soak the dried peas in a bowl /pan/container over night with the baking powder/bicarbonate of soda
- Boil the potatoes for 10-15 mins, once the water is bubbling
- Drain the peas. Put in a colander and wash the water off (no need to dry) you will notice that the pess should have swollen to twice their size
- Add the peas, ham shank, potatoes, salt and the cold water in to the crock pot/ slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- Enjoy, this should stick to your ribs
If you find this Crock pot pea and ham soup (pea wack) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.