Recipe of Speedy Southern Cornbread Stuffing
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southern cornbread stuffing recipe. You can cook southern cornbread stuffing using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- Use Stuffing
- Use 1 packages Any cornbread mix (jiffy=too sweet)
- Prepare 1 box Chicken stock
- Take 1 Poultry seasoning (you will end up using a lot)
- Provide 1 Salt & Pepper
- Prepare Veggies
- Get 1 1/2 medium Onion chopped
- Get 2 stock Celery chopped
- Take 1 1/2 tsp Garlic chopped
- Take 3 tbsp Butter
Instructions to make Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- Add butter, celery, garlic, and onion. Sauté until translucent not brown. Set aside.
- Prepare cornbread as directed.
- Add veggie butter mix to mixed cornbread. Mix together.
- Cook as directed on cornbread box or until golden brown or a toothpick comes out clean. Set aside in cool. Fridge is fine.
- Once cooled crumble your cornbread into a mixing bowl.
- Start slowly adding in your chicken broth until it because semi soupy (too soupy? Cook for longer).
- Now it's time to add all your seasonings to taste.
- Pour your stuffing mix into a greased baking pan and cook at 325°F until toothpick comes out clean
If you find this Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.