Steps to Make Perfect Healthy Shortbread Cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy Shortbread Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Shortbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Shortbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy shortbread cookies recipe. To cook healthy shortbread cookies you only need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Shortbread Cookies:
- Use 100 g Butter
- You need 60 g Raw cane sugar
- Get 140 g Flour
- Provide 10 g Hattaiko (Roasted barley flour)
Instructions to make Healthy Shortbread Cookies:
- Leave the butter in room temperature until soft.
- Mix butter with sugar with a whisk until creamy. You can use a mixer or a food processor to speed up the process.
- Swift the dry ingredients and add to 2. Mix with a spatula until it forms a ball and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Roll into a square 2 cm thick and cut into 8 bars. Poke each bar with skewers to make 2 rows of dots.
- Bake in preheated oven (160C) for 20 minutes.
If you find this Healthy Shortbread Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.