Simple Way to Make Favorite Mike&#39;s Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's foolproof mozzarella sticks recipe. To make mike's foolproof mozzarella sticks you need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks:
- Prepare Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Provide 16 Egg Roll Wraps [room temp]
- Get 16 stick 1" x 3" Sticks Quality Mozzarella Or Mozterella String Cheese Sticks [room temp]
- Prepare 1 dash Garlic & Onion Powder
- You need 2 Eggs [beaten]
- Take Dips
- Get 1 Bottle Marinara Spaghetti Sauce & 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Get 1 Bottle Ranch Dressing
- You need Plate Garnishments
- Take 1/4 cup Chopped Chives
- Provide 1 Bottle Sport Peppers
- Take 1/3 Shreaded Head Lettuce
- You need Kitchen Tools Needed
- Provide 1 large Frying Pan
- Prepare 4 cup Clean Frying Oil
- Get 1 large Plate With Napkins For Draining Oil
- Use 8 small Ramakins
- Prepare 1 Set Tongs
Instructions to make Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks:
- Beat 2 eggs in a small bowl with fork.
- Wipe egg wash on the entire outside rim of your wrapper with brush. [Authors Note: Major supermarkets like WalMart, Smiths and Albertsons sell Egg Roll Wraps in their produce or cold section]
- Cut your 1"x3" motzerella sticks or unwrap your pre-cut sticks. Wrap your mozzarella sticks up tightly in an egg roll wrap halfway and fold in the corners into the mozzarella Stick. Egg wash corners again if needed. Continue folding until the mozzarella stick is completely covered and sealed tightly. If any areas are still exposed, simply put additional egg wash on those openings and pinch tightly.
- Fill your pan with 2" high oil and heat.
- Don't overload your pan with cheese sticks. Start by frying 4 or 5 sticks. By overloading, you'll bring the oils temperature down causing your sticks to fry longer and to become greasy and tough.
- Fry until golden brown and crispy. About 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Pull from oil, drain in paper towels and sprinkle sticks with garlic and onion powder while their still moist from the hot grease.
- Pour your choice of heated marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce in to small bowls or ramekins and sprinkle tops with shredded parmesan cheese. Or, serve with sides of ranch dressing.
- Serve mozzarella sticks and marinara atop shreadded lettuce and other garnishments.
If you find this Mike's Foolproof Mozzarella Sticks recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.