Recipe of Speedy Southern Cornbread dressing
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southern Cornbread dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Cornbread dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southern cornbread dressing recipe. You can cook southern cornbread dressing using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Cornbread dressing:
- Prepare 6 cup crumbled cornbread
- Take 3 cup cornbread stuffing cubes
- You need 4 oz butter
- Get 2 cup onion, chopped
- You need 2 cup finely chopped celery
- You need 4 cup chicken broth
- Provide 1 tbsp dried sage
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp dried leaf thyme
- Take 1 tsp marjoram
- Take 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- Provide 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- You need 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Instructions to make Southern Cornbread dressing:
- heat oven to 400° F
- In a large bowl combine crumbled cornbread & stuffing cubes
- In a saucepan over medium heat, saute the onion & celery in butter until tender( DO NOT Brown)
- Combine sauteed veggies into bread mixture. Stir in chicken broth until moistened.
- Stir in all seasonings and beaten eggs blend well into bread mixture
- Spread mixture into a shallow baking pan a 10" x 15"
- Bake for 20-30 minutes
If you find this Southern Cornbread dressing recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.