Recipe of Award-winning Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock-pot beef pot roast recipe. You can cook crock-pot beef pot roast using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast:
- Take 2-3 lbs Boneless Blade Roast or Chuck Roast (Trimmed)
- Get 2 Medium Onions Quartered or Coarsely Chopped
- Use 6 Cloves Garlic Minced
- Take 5 Sprigs Thyme
- Get 2 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes Peeled & Diced 1-2" Cubes
- Use 4 Large Carrots or One Bag Baby Carrots Cut into 1" Pieces
- You need 32 oz Carton Beef Broth (use less if you like less gravy)
- Prepare 2 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- Take 1 Tbs Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar
- Provide 2 Tbs Organic All Purpose Flour
- You need 4-6 Beef Bouillon Cubes or 4-6 tsp Bouillon Powder
- You need 1 Cup Red Wine
- Take 1 Bay Leaf
- Take 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- You need Salt
- Take Pepper
- Provide Garlic Powder
Steps to make Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast:
- Season all sides of Beef Roast with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Season to your taste.
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet over Medium to Medium High heat. Brown all sides of roast. Place Roast in a large Crock-Pot.
- On top of Roast, layer in Onions, Garlic, Potatoes, Thyme, Carrots, Bouillon Cubes, and Bay Leaf. Pour in Red Wine. Add some Salt and Pepper. Remember, the Bouillon adds a lot of Sodium, so you won't need as much Salt.
- In a separate cup or bowl, pour in around a cup of the Beef Broth. Add in Flour, Dijon, and Brown Sugar. Whisk until mixed. Pour into Crock-Pot along with the rest of the Broth.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the vegetables are soft and the gravy has thickened. The longer it cooks, the better. Taste for seasoning, and add more if needed. Remove Bay Leaf and Thyme Stems, before serving.
If you find this Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.