Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Fruit Smoothie Bowl
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fruit Smoothie Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruit Smoothie Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Smoothie Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit smoothie bowl recipe. To cook fruit smoothie bowl you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fruit Smoothie Bowl:
- Prepare 1 piece Red cabbage
- Use Water as required to boil the cabbage
- Prepare 1/8 tsp baking soda at one time not exceed
- Get 2 piece banana
- You need Few raspberries
- You need 1 cup yogurt
- Get 2 tbsp honey
- Get 2 tbsp almond
- Use 2 tbsp cashews
Instructions to make Fruit Smoothie Bowl:
- First roughly cut the cabbage and put them in a large pot add sufficient water to boil the cabbage boil it for around 20 minutes then strain the cabbage and the colour is purple water put it back into the pot,
- Reduce the liquid between 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup on very low flame this will concentrate the colour it will roughly take 1 hour once done let it cool transfer to a glass jar now add 1/8 tsp baking soda at a time stirring in between,if
- If bubbles coming up wait for the bubbles subside so that you can see the true the colour but don’t exceed 1/2 tsp it will ruin the taste and if it turns green then there is too much baking soda it can back towards blue by adding little acid once done keep it aside
- Now in a blender add roughly chopped bananas, few raspberry, almond,cashews,honey,yogurt and prepared blue concentrate mixture then blend it to a fine paste once done serve this with fresh bananas raspberry and mint leaves…
If you find this Fruit Smoothie Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.