Recipe of Quick Spiced parsnip soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spiced parsnip soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spiced parsnip soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced parsnip soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced parsnip soup recipe. To make spiced parsnip soup you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spiced parsnip soup:
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic
- Use 1 small onion
- Provide 4 parsnips
- Get 3 carrots
- Get 1 potato
- Provide 1 teaspoon whole cumin
- You need 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes (adjust to taste)
- Prepare 500 ml stock
- Take 3 handfuls leafy greens (I used broad bean tops)
- You need 400 ml coconut milk
Steps to make Spiced parsnip soup:
- Rough chop the vegetables.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds. Once they start to pop add the garlic, onions and turmeric.
- Cook the onions for a few minutes before adding the rest of the vegetables and stock.
- Put a lid on the pan and leave it to boil until the vegetables are cooked.
- Mash the vegetables with a potato masher. If you prefer a smoother soup you could blend it here.
- Add the leafy greens and coconut milk and continue cooking.
- Enjoy! Maybe even with a sandwich.
If you find this Spiced parsnip soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.