Steps to Make Homemade Southern Fried Cornbread
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Southern Fried Cornbread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Southern Fried Cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Fried Cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southern fried cornbread recipe. You can cook southern fried cornbread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Fried Cornbread:
- Take 1 cup maize flour(corn meal)
- Provide 3/4 cup wheat/all-purpose flour
- Take 3 tbsp sugar(or more)
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder (omit if using self-raising flour)
- Get 1 large egg
- Use as needed Buttermilk (Maziwa mala)
- Provide Oil for frying
Steps to make Southern Fried Cornbread:
- Mix your corn flour, wheat flour, baking powder, and sugar in a bowl. Give it a good mix before adding your egg and buttermilk as needed. Your mixture should be moist and not soupy or runny.
- There are two options.. You can add your oil to the batter. Or use it to fry the corn bread while cooking on the pan
- Use a ladder to pour the batter into the pan. Do not stir
- You will the lower side is ready when it starts to bubble. Flip it over so that the other side cooks
- Do so with the rest of the butter. Serve with some tea
If you find this Southern Fried Cornbread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.