Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Carrot Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup recipe. To cook carrot soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Soup:
- Get 850 g carrot peeled and chopped
- Get 1/2 swede peeled and chopped
- Get 4 small potatoes, peeled and chopped
- You need 1 parsnip peeled and chopped
- Use 3 small onions, peeled and chopped
- Use 1 chicken stock cube
- Take to taste Salt
- Get to taste Ground black pepper
- Provide 1 l water maybe more if needed
- Use 50 ml semi skimmed milk
- Use Drizzle of Olive oil
- You need Drizzle of Olive oil
Instructions to make Carrot Soup:
- Add all the vegetables to the pan along with enough water to cover all the vegetables and. More water can be added along the way if needed.
- Add the stock cube once the pan is boiling. Lower the heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Blend all the vegetables until it becomes smooth and no longer lumpy.
- Return to the heat and add the milk, a drizzle of olive oil and black pepper. Season with salt if needed.
If you find this Carrot Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.