Recipe of Award-winning Mushroom Hot and Sour Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mushroom Hot and Sour Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Hot and Sour Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Hot and Sour Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom hot and sour soup recipe. You can have mushroom hot and sour soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom Hot and Sour Soup:
- Prepare 250 gms button mushrooms cut into quarters
- Prepare 2 Tbsp soya sauce
- Use 1 Tbsp Dark Soya sauce
- Get 2 cups vegetable stock
- Prepare 1 Tbsp corn flour mixed in water
- Prepare 3 Tbsp vinegar
- You need 2 Tbsp white pepper powder
- Take 1 medium size carrot julienned
- Prepare 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- Provide 1 spring coriander leaves to garnish
Steps to make Mushroom Hot and Sour Soup:
- Cut the mushroom into quarters and julienne the carrots. In a wok prepare the vegetable stock
- In a sauce pan add cut mushrooms, julienned carrots and vegetable stock. Bring it to heat on low flame simmering for 5 mins
- Add soya sauce, dark soya sauce and stir. Add vinegar and stir
- Add corn flour when the mushroom is simmering hot, add white pepper powder. Stir very well.
- The mushroom soup will thicken a bit. Add sesame oil and garnish with chopped coriander. Serve hot
If you find this Mushroom Hot and Sour Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.