Recipe of Award-winning Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker recipe. To cook easy beef stroganoff in the slow cooker you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker:
- Use 1 lb (approx) stew beef (cut into 1” pieces)
- Get 1/2 white onion chopped
- Prepare 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- Provide 5 Oz white mushrooms chopped or sliced
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup beef broth
- Take 1 tsp paprika
- You need 6 Oz sour cream
- Provide 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- Get 2 tbs flour
- You need 8 Oz (about 1/2 package) wide egg noodles
- Use Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Get to taste Kosher salt
Steps to make Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker:
- Place stew beef, onion, garlic and mushrooms in slow cooker. Add beef broth and paprika and mix thoroughly. Set slow cooker on low for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, stir in sour cream and Dijon mustard. In a small mixing bowl, make a flour slurry using equal amounts of flour and water and mix in. Continue to cook on low for 20 mins.
- Cook noodles to package instructions. Top noodles with beef mixture and top with chopped parsley if desired. Taste for additional salt. ENJOY!
If you find this Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.