Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) recipe. To cook wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Prepare 10 Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs)
- Get 2 tbs Avacado Oil
- Prepare 1 lb sauerkraut (both solid and liquid)
- Get 3 cups Chicken Broth
- You need 1/2 cup water
- Provide 2 bay leaves
- Get 1 stevia sweetener packet
- You need 2 tbs Dijon Mustard
- Provide 1 shallot or small onion
- Get 2 strips Bacon
- Provide 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Get 1/8 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tsp chives
Instructions to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon.
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup - adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup.
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins.
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish.
If you find this Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.