Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Broccoli Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli soup recipe. To cook broccoli soup you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Soup:
- Provide Broccoli( 250 gm)
- Prepare Onion
- Take Garlic Cloves
- Get Milk
- Use Black pepper
- Take Salt
- Get Butter
- Prepare Croutons or Bread slices-
- Provide Mint leaves
Steps to make Broccoli Soup:
- Blanch the Broccoli florets after separating to small florets and keep aside draining the water. Chop the Onions. Crush the Black pepper coarsely. Slice the Garlic to small pieces. Boil and keep the milk aside.
- Heat a Kadai. Place the butter and allow to melt. Drop in the chopped Garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes in low flame.(do not allow to brown)Add chopped Onion and sauté till translucent.
- Now, remove Onion from Kadai and cool it and add to blender. Add the blanched Broccoli and blend to smooth paste and add a cup of water. Now heat a Kadai and transfer the broccoli blended to Kadai and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring it occasionally. Add the boiled milk and mix well. Add salt to taste and now add the crushed (coarsely) Black pepper on to the soup and simmer for a minute
- Optional: add Croutons or cut bread to small pieces and deep fry in oil and spread over the soup. Serve hot in a bowl garnishing with Mint leaves.
If you find this Broccoli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.