Recipe of Homemade Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot white chicken chili recipe. To cook crock pot white chicken chili you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot White Chicken Chili:
- You need S&W White Beans
- Take (15 oz.) Del Monte Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes
- Take (4 oz.) Ortega Fire Roasted Green Chiles, Diced
- Use McCormick White Chicken Chili Seasoning
- Get Water
- Use Chicken Breasts, Boneless/Skinless (8 oz. ea.)
Instructions to make Crock Pot White Chicken Chili:
- Drain and rinse beans. Add beans, tomatoes, chiles, both packages of seasoning mix and 3 cups water to crock pot. Stir ingredients to mix well.
- Lay both chicken breasts on top of bean and seasoning mixture. Put lid on crock pot.
- Turn on to high setting. Cook 3-4 hours, or 6-8 hours on low setting.
- Before serving, remove chicken breasts from crock pot, and shred the meat. Add the chicken back in the crock pot, stir and serve.
If you find this Crock Pot White Chicken Chili recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.