How to Prepare Ultimate Apple Betty Crisp
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Betty Crisp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Betty Crisp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple betty crisp recipe. To make apple betty crisp you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Betty Crisp:
- You need 3/4 cup butter
- Provide 3 cups bread crumbs
- Prepare 6 Granny Smith apples
- Take 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Use 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Take 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Provide 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Get 1 cups oats
- Use 1/2 cup hot water
Steps to make Apple Betty Crisp:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter with the bread crumbs on the stove.
- Cut and peel the apples into a bowl.
- Add lemon juice, 1/2 cup brown sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon to the bowl.
- In a new bowl mix the oats, the remaining 1/4 cup butter and the remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- In a 9 x 11 baking pan spread the buttered bread crumbs and pour on the warm water.
- Layer on the apple mix and then the oat mix.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 375 F.
If you find this Apple Betty Crisp recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.