Recipe of Speedy Simple Mapo Tofu
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Mapo Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Mapo Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple mapo tofu recipe. You can cook simple mapo tofu using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Mapo Tofu:
- Get Mixed ground beef and pork
- Take Garlic (finely chopped)
- Provide Ginger (finely chopped)
- Take Green onion (finely chopped)
- Get Doubanjiang
- Prepare ★Water
- You need cube ★Soup stock cube
- Provide ★Chicken soup stock granules
- Get ★Sugar
- You need ★Sake
- Prepare ★Soy sauce
- You need Chinese garlic chives
- Get Tofu
- Provide Sesame oil
- You need Liquefied Katakuriko
Instructions to make Simple Mapo Tofu:
- Drain the tofu.
- Put some oil in a pot and then stir fry the garlic, ginger, and green onions. Once aromatic, add in the doubanjiang. For kids: I only use 5 g of the doubanjiang!
- Next, add the meat and stir fry.
- Add in the ★ ingredients and then skim off any scum that rises.
- Add the tofu (pre-cut into bite size pieces), and the Chinese garlic chives. Bring to a boil.
- Pour in the sesame oil and katakuriko slurry. Once it thickens, it's ready.
If you find this Simple Mapo Tofu recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.