Recipe of Quick Garlic and Lemon Mussels
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic and Lemon Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic and Lemon Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic and lemon mussels recipe. To cook garlic and lemon mussels you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic and Lemon Mussels:
- Prepare 1.8 kg clean mussels,
- Use 3 tbsp salted butter
- Get 4 , garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Take to taste Salt
- Provide to taste Ground black pepper
- Prepare Zest of 1 lemon
- Get Juice of 1 lemon
- Prepare 4 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1-3 dried chilli (optional)
Steps to make Garlic and Lemon Mussels:
- Preheat a pan with a lid over high heat and add the butter and garlic. Fry for 2 minutes or less. Do not let the garlic burn.
- Toss the Mussels in and cover with lid. Reduce heat to medium allow to steam for 10 minutes or until the mussels have all open.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, toss and cook for another 3-5 minutes to allow the liquid and mussels to absorb some of the flavours.
- Serve with crusty bread.
If you find this Garlic and Lemon Mussels recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.