Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Baked BBQ Spare Ribs
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked BBQ Spare Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked BBQ Spare Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq spare ribs recipe. To cook baked bbq spare ribs you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked BBQ Spare Ribs:
- Take 1 lb spare ribs
- Provide 1 Salt (to taste)
- Provide 1 pepper (to taste)
- Take 1 garlic powder (to taste)
- You need 1 packages Original BBQ Sauce
Steps to make Baked BBQ Spare Ribs:
- Season your spare ribs with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. I usually make sure all sides are covered in the spices, I don't use measurements.
- Boil the seasoned ribs in a pot of water for 45 minutes. Only use enough water so the ribs are covered.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place boiled ribs in a 9x13 baking dish and cover with bbq sauce. Make sure all the top, sides, and bottoms are covered in bbq sauce.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and put in the oven for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 min. (1 hr 15 minutes would be recommended for more tender ribs)
- This step is optional, but I would recommend putting one more layer of bbq sauce over the ribs 20 minutes before you take them out of the oven. This is because while baking, some of the sauce tends to slide off.
If you find this Baked BBQ Spare Ribs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.