Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Shortbread Cookies
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Shortbread Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shortbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shortbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shortbread cookies recipe. You can have shortbread cookies using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shortbread Cookies:
- Get Unsalted butter
- Provide Granulated sugar (or powdered sugar)
- Get Cake flour
- Use ☆ Milk (or water)
- Use ☆Vanilla essence
- You need For the coating (optional)
- Use Granulated sugar
- Prepare Water
Instructions to make Shortbread Cookies:
- Preparations: Bring the butter to room temperature. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 180° (350°F).
- Put the butter in a bowl and knead with a fork. Once softened, beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the granulated sugar to Step 2 and mix well with an electric mixer. Add ☆ and cream well.
- Sprinkle the cake flour into Step 3 and fold well with a rubber spatula It's okay if it there are some flour streaks.
- Put Step 4 into a large Ziploc bag (about 27 cm wide) and form into a log. Let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour until hardened.
- Sprinkle the dough from Step 5 lightly with water and roll with sugar in a shallow pan to coat the surface. If it's a bit of a pain, you can just scatter the sugar on top.
- Slice the dough from Step 6 into 8 mm thick slices. Arrange on the baking sheet with some space between each and bake in an oven for 15 minutes. That was easy, wasn't it?
- Once baked, let cool. They're crispy and delicious! Bake until they look like the ones shown in the picture.
- You can use a microwave to soften the butter in Step 2, but be sure not to let it melt to a liquid!! (I heat it at 900 W for about 15 seconds).
- These cookies were prepared as written in Step 6. The edges are well-coated in sugar.
- These are with dried raspberries! This is what they look like before baking, but they were delicious!
- I tried baking them in a different shape! They're quite bigger than the round type!
If you find this Shortbread Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.