Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Whipped Shortbread Cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whipped Shortbread Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whipped Shortbread Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whipped shortbread cookies recipe. You can have whipped shortbread cookies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whipped Shortbread Cookies:
- Take butter, softened
- Take confectioners sugar, sifted
- Prepare all purpose flour
- Get cornstarch
- Get toppings of your choice. I used butterscotch and cherry chips
Instructions to make Whipped Shortbread Cookies:
- In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour and cornstarch, beating until well blended.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets (I used parchment paper). Press lightly with a floured fork. Top with anything you want, or nothing at all.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 22 minutes or until bottoms are lightly brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to write racks.
If you find this Whipped Shortbread Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.