Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) recipe. You can cook banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed):
- Take 2 ripe large bananas
- Get 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Provide 1 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Provide 1 egg
- Prepare 1/2 cups sugar
- Take 1 tsp vanilla liquid
- You need 1/2 cup canola oil
- Take 2 tbsp milk
- Prepare 100 gr sultanas
- Use 100 gr walnuts (lightly crushed)
- You need 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- You need Margarine
Steps to make Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed):
- Firstly coat the baking tray with margarine, put aside.
- Preheat the oven 180°C.
- Prepare 2 bowls, mix flour, salt, and baking powder in one bowl.
- Mix egg, canola oil, sugar, and vanilla liquid in another bowl. Mix them well with fork.
- Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture, mix them well.
- Add milk and Greek yoghurt, mix them well.
- Add sultanas and walnuts, mix them well.
- Mash bananas using a fork, add them into the batter and mix them well.
- Pour the batter into baking tray, spread it well.
- Bake it for 25 mins or until it turns golden.
- Banana and walnut cake is ready to enjoy. This recipe is also can be used for banana muffin.
If you find this Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.