Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Fruit Salad
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit salad recipe. You can have fruit salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit Salad:
- Provide 1/2 cup chopped Black Grapes
- Get 1/2 cup chopped Green Grapes
- You need 1/4 chopped Papaya
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped Strawberries
- Provide 1 chopped Banana
- Provide 1/4 tbsp black pepper
- Provide 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Get 1/4 tbsp Black Salt
- Get 1/4 tbsp Chaat Masala
Steps to make Fruit Salad:
- Take all the fruits and wash them nicely and wipe with dry cloths.
- Chop all the fruits in a bowl and add black pepper powder, chaat masala and mix well.
- Keep fruit salad in fridge to cool down for 10-15 mins.,now sprinkle black salt and serve.
- Note: Add salt at the time of serving.
If you find this Fruit Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.