Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Tender Spare Ribs
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tender Spare Ribs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tender Spare Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tender Spare Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tender spare ribs recipe. To cook tender spare ribs you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tender Spare Ribs:
- Provide 350 grams Pork spare ribs
- Provide 1 Water
- Provide 3 tbsp ★ Sugar
- Provide 1 tbsp ★ Sake
- Use 2 tbsp ★ Soy sauce
- Provide 1 tbsp ★ Ketchup
- Take 1 tbsp Grainy mustard
Steps to make Tender Spare Ribs:
- Heat up a frying pan and cook the spare ribs on both sides until lightly browned.
- Transfer the spare ribs to the pressure cooker. Add water - about half the amount of the meat. Bring to a boil over high heat, and skim off the scum.
- Add the ★ ingredients, put the lid on and cook over high heat until it comes up to pressure. Turn down the heat to low and cook under pressure for 20 minutes. Turn the heat off and leave until the pressure comes down.
- Take the lid off, and cook to reduce the sauce.
- Add the grainy mustard, mix and it's done. The spare ribs are very tender, so be careful when you're transferring them to serving plates.
If you find this Tender Spare Ribs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.