Recipe of Award-winning Crock pot beef vegetable soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe. To make crock pot beef vegetable soup you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot beef vegetable soup:
- Use 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Provide 1 lb beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes
- Get 2 tsp sea salt
- Use 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1 small yellow onion- diced
- You need 2 gloves garlic- minced
- Provide 2 carrots- peeled and finely chopped
- Take 4 tomatoes- diced
- Provide 3 tbsp tomato sauce
- Take 200 ml cooking sour cream
- Take 1 tsp dried oregano
- Provide 1 red pepper- cut into pieces
- You need pieces Broccoli- cut into
- Get Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end
Steps to make Crock pot beef vegetable soup:
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring.
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker.
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds.
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt.
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley.
If you find this Crock pot beef vegetable soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.