Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Instant Pot Beef Stew
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef stew recipe. You can have instant pot beef stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Get 1 pound chuck stew beef, small cubes
- Prepare 2 Tbs flour
- Use 1/2 pound carrots, peeled and sliced
- Use 1 medium white onion, diced
- Take 1 pound white or golden potatoes, cubed
- Get 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 4 cups low sodium beef stock
- Use 3 Tbsp steak sauce
- You need 2 tsp thyme, rosemary
- Take to taste S&P
- Prepare 1 bag frozen peas, thawed
Instructions to make Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Put IP on sautè mode, add 2 Tbs olive oil
- Add beef
- Cook until about half done, add flour and continue cooking
- Add veggies (except peas), stock, sauce and seasoning
- Put IP on stew setting and set time for 35 minutes
- Release steam and open IP, add peas
- Serve with crusty bread or hearty crackers or use my biscuit recipe
If you find this Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.