Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) recipe. To cook wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Get 10 Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs)
- You need 2 tbs Avacado Oil
- Get 1 lb sauerkraut (both solid and liquid)
- Get 3 cups Chicken Broth
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Use 1 stevia sweetener packet
- Take 2 tbs Dijon Mustard
- Take 1 shallot or small onion
- Take 2 strips Bacon
- Get 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Take 1/8 tsp salt
- Provide 1 tsp chives
Steps to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon.
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup - adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup.
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins.
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish.
If you find this Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.