Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple vanilla birthday cake recipe. To make simple vanilla birthday cake you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake:
- Prepare 4 cups flour
- Provide 1 Sachet simas
- Provide 2 cups sugar
- You need 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Get 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Use 1/4 salt
- Get 1 cup Milk
- Get 4 eggs
Steps to make Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake:
- Mix butter and sugar until fluffy
- Add in your eggs and Mix well
- Add your vanilla extract
- Mix your wet ingredients(flour,baking powder and salt)
- Divide the wet ingredients into 4 add one portion and mix
- Divide Milk into 3 add one portion and mix.Then add flour again and Alternatively adding your flour and Milk respectively making sure you start with flour and end with flour.
- Mix them altogether until you get a smooth blend.
- Divide the batter into 2 and add 2 teaspoons of blue food colour into one of the batter and Mix
- Grease your pan with butter and flour then pour in your batter mixture and bake @180degree for 30-40minutes.
- Follow me in my next recipe I will continue the Buttercream icing of the cake in my next recipe.
If you find this Simple Vanilla Birthday Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.