Steps to Prepare Favorite Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) recipe. To cook vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe):
- You need 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Get 1 - cup sugar
- Prepare 1 - tsp baking soda
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp white vinegar
- You need 5 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 1 cup water
- Use 1 and 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Instructions to make Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe):
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a greased 8″ square (or round…I prefer the round, but I’ve made this in both) baking pan.
- Make 3 depressions in the dry ingredients – two small and one large. Pour the vinegar and vanilla in each of the two smaller depressions, and the vegetable oil in the large one.
- Pour water over the entire thing and mix until smooth.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let it cool, then top with your favorite frosting and enjoy!
If you find this Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.