Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rum-gravy bbq ribs (oven) recipe. You can have rum-gravy bbq ribs (oven) using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven):
- Use Rub
- Prepare 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- You need 1 tbsp beef soup base (powder)
- Use 2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 2 tsp dehydrated onion
- Get 2 tbsp seasoning salt
- Get 2 tbsp paprika
- Use 2 tbsp chili powder
- Prepare Ribs
- Get 1 rack of pork ribs (serves 1-2)
- Get 1 bunch green onion chopped into chunks
- Take 1 cup chives chopped into chunks
- Take 1 cup parsley chopped into chunks
- Prepare 1 large onion quartered
- Use 3 tbsp bacon fat
- Take 1 cup water
- Use Sauce
- Get 1 cup favorite/desired brand of BBQ sauce (I used Honey Garlic BBQ sauce)
- Provide 2 oz rhum (use 1oz for less strong alcohol taste; I used 2oz Appleton Jamaican Rum)
- Get 2 tsp Sriracha (or red chili sauce)
- You need 2 tsp lemon juice
- Use 1/2 cup water
- Take 3 tbsp Bistro (or favorite gravy thickener)
Steps to make Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven):
- Mix rub ingredients in a bowl grind with back of spoon or fork to break clumps
- Coat raw pork ribs with rub, use fingers to rub into meat (wash hands well)
- Refrigerate for 6-24h
- Preheat oven to 350°F, prepare roasting pan (with lid) and rack, add water and bacon fat, throw in rest of chopped ingredients for ribs
- Mix ingredients for sauce except Bistro (gravy thickener) and water, refridgerate until 20 mins before ribs are ready
- Add ribs to pan on rack, cover and place in center of oven for 2h, at at 1 hour remove rack from pan to remove cooked herbs (otherwise they'll burn) flip the ribs return rack to pan and continue cooking
- (Set herbs aside, can be thrown into broth for soup, or add them to your rice like I did for this…)
- In the last 20 mins of cooking, turn off oven, remove ribs from oven, finish sauce: mix water and Bistro bring to boil over medium heat stirring frequently, add rest of sauce ingredients, stir and simmer until desired thickness (~10 mins)
- Baste ribs and recover with lid, replace in oven for 20 mins , baste ribs again in sauce before serving
If you find this Rum-Gravy BBQ Ribs (Oven) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.