Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Stuffed Pepper Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper soup recipe. You can have stuffed pepper soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Take Ground turkey
- You need 15 oz can tomato sauce
- Provide diced red bell pepper
- Provide diced green bell pepper
- Prepare small onion
- Prepare diced tomatoes (I used Hunt's cans of basil, garlic, and oregano seasoned diced tomatoes)
- Prepare brown or white rice (I used brown)
- Prepare 14 oz can of beef broth
- Take dried basil
- Get oregano flakes
- Get dried parsley
- Use to 2 cups of water
Instructions to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Brown and season the ground turkey with salt and pepper. Put in crock pot when finished.
- Seed and dice both of the peppers and the onion. Add to the crock pot.
- Add both cans of diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and beef broth to the crock pot.
- Add the rice, oregano, basil, and parsley to the crock pot.
- Mix everything thoroughly.
- Cook on HIGH 4-6 hours.
- Add water (or more broth!) to the soup while it is cooking and thickening if you would like a runnier soup. (The rice will really expand and suck up a lot of liquid!)
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.