Steps to Make Homemade MacDaddy&#39;s Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect MacDaddy's Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MacDaddy's Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macdaddy's chicken and garlic mushroom pot pie recipe. You can have macdaddy's chicken and garlic mushroom pot pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make MacDaddy's Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie:
- Prepare 3 large chicken breasts
- Provide 2 cans cream or chicken soup
- Get 1 basket pre sliced musbrooms
- Get 1 bag diced hash brown potatoes
- You need 1 onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 tbsp copped garlic
- Take 1/4 cup milk
- Take 1 cup sour cream
- Take 1 garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Use 2 pies crusts top and bottom
- Take 1 bag of diced frozen carrots and peas
Steps to make MacDaddy's Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie:
- Cut 3 chicken breasts into quarter inch square pieces and cook in frying pan. Add garlic salt if you so desire.
- Saute diced onion diced garlic and mushrooms in large frying pan you can use butter or olive oil.
- Remove cooked chicken chunks and add frozen diced hash browns to the pan and cook throughly.
- Add soup and frozen veggies to mushroom onion garlic mixture and simmer on low heat.
- When potatoes are done add them along with chicken milk and sour cream and mix thoroughly.
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spoon mixture into two pie crusts and cook for 30 minutes or until pies are nice and brown
If you find this MacDaddy's Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.