Recipe of Homemade beaten potatoes (portuguese batatas a murro )
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect beaten potatoes (portuguese batatas a murro ) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect beaten potatoes (portuguese batatas a murro ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to beaten potatoes (portuguese batatas a murro ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beaten potatoes (portuguese batatas a murro ) recipe. You can have beaten potatoes (portuguese batatas a murro ) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare beaten potatoes (portuguese batatas a murro ):
- Take potatoes (white russet )
- Get olive oil
- Use paprika
- Take garlic
- You need fresh parsley to taste
- Provide dry bay leave
- Take salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make beaten potatoes (portuguese batatas a murro ):
- this a traditional portuguese side dish ;we call them beaten potatoes because we really punch them …loool…is a great dish to do when we are stress out …loool
- boil the potatoes in salty water until they tender
- put the potatoes in a oven pan and give a punch on each one with your knuckles…loool…ya ….funny …
- on a small pan put the olive oil ;garlic diced ; paprika;bay leave ;salt and pepper stir and bring to a boil to aloud all the ingredients to flavor the olive oil
- cover with aluminum foil and take to oven at 350Ffor 20minutes
- sprinkle with diced parsley and serve
If you find this beaten potatoes (portuguese batatas a murro ) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.