How to Make Favorite Beef and vegetables stir fry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef and vegetables stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and vegetables stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and vegetables stir fry recipe. To cook beef and vegetables stir fry you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and vegetables stir fry:
- Use At least a 200g steak cut into cubes
- Use flour
- Get garlic powder
- Get butter
- Use toasted sesame oil
- Provide large onion cut into extra large cubes
- Prepare vegetarian stir fry sauce
- Take soy sauce
- Use water
- Prepare green beans cut in 3
- You need bean sprouts
- Get sesame seeds
- Get spring onions, chopped
- You need Sprinkle of chilli flakes (optional)
Instructions to make Beef and vegetables stir fry:
- In a bowl, mix the flour, the garlic powder and add the beef cut into cubes. Make sure the cubes are well covered with flour and separated from each other.
- In a pan at medium heat, add the butter and sesame oil. Once the butter is melted, stir in the beef let it brown then add the onions.
- Let the onions soften a little bit then add the soy sauce and stir fry sauce. Combine well then add the green beans, stir and put the lid on to cook for around 3 minutes. Check if the green beans are cooked, they must be soft to the fork but not melting point, just "al dente".
- Once the green beans are cooked, add the bean sprouts, sesame seeds and the water to help make the sauce, mix it all together. Leave it to cook with the lid on for 2 minutes. Add half of the spring onions, stir for the last time and garnish with the rest of the spring onions. Serve with rice and a sprinkle of chilli flakes on top. Enjoy!
If you find this Beef and vegetables stir fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.