Recipe of Favorite Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup - slow cooker recipe. To make broccoli cheese soup - slow cooker you only need 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker:
- Get 6 cups broccoli florets (from about 2 large heads broccoli)
- Prepare 2 large carrots, peeled and shredded
- Use 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- Take 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 2 oz. cream cheese
- Provide 1 tsp. dried oregano
- You need 3/4 tsp. salt
- Use 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Get 1/4 tsp. each ground nutmeg, salt free all purpose seasoning
- Get 3 1/2 cups unsalted chicken or vegetable broth
- Take 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Provide 2 tbsp. all purpose flour
- Get 2 cups freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese
- Take 1 cup freshly shredded white cheddar cheese
- You need 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker (6 qt. size). Place the broccoli florets, shredded carrots, onion and garlic into the bottom. Top with the cream cheese, seasonings and broth. Give it all a stir, place the lid on and set the heat to low. Cook for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender.
- Once the broccoli is tender, use an immersion blender to puree some of the soup, until it is mostly smooth, but still with some chunks. Whisk together the milk, cream and flour and stir it into the soup, along with the cheeses. Place the lid back on and set the heat to high. Let this cook another 30-45 minutes, or until the soup has thickened slightly, is fully heated through and the cheese has fully melted. Taste and add more seasonings if it needs it, then serve.
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup - Slow Cooker recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.