How to Make Super Quick Homemade Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit cocktail with yoghurt recipe. To cook fruit cocktail with yoghurt you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt:
- Provide 2 cup hung curd
- Use 1/2 cup chopped apple
- Take 1/2 cup chopped papaya
- Use 1/2 cup pomegranate
- Use 2-3 tsp honey
- Take 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- Take 2 tbsp pistachios chopped
- Take 2 tbsp raisin
- Get 1 tbsp chat masala
- Get 2 tsp black salt
Steps to make Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt:
- In a bowl take hung curd and beat it with a hand blender.
- Now take two glasses. Add some fruits and some dry fruits. Then pour the yoghurt on it. Pour honey on it. Then add some chat masala and black salt.
- Add more fruits and dry fruits over it. Then add more yoghurt on the top. Again pour honey, chat masala and black salt.
- Garnish with chopped almonds, pistachios and raisins on the top. Keep it in refrigerator for few minutes then serve chilled.
If you find this Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.