Recipe of Award-winning Wonton soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Wonton soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wonton soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wonton soup recipe. To cook wonton soup you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wonton soup:
- Use 64 wonton wrappers,or more
- Get 4 chicken breasts,minced,or if use minced pork ,about 600 grams
- Prepare 1 thumb size ginger,finely chopped
- You need 30 cooked shrimps,optional
- Take 3 clove garlic,finely chopped
- You need 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Get 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Provide 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp black pepper
- Get 3 liter chicken stock
- Prepare 3 head napa cabbage,chopped
- Prepare 1 bunch each cilantro and spring onion
- Use 1/2 cup crispy fried garlic
- Provide 1 red chilli sliced and marinate in vinegar
- Get 1 chilli flake for seasoning in each bowl
- You need 1 roasted pork fillet,optional
- Get 2 packages soft tofu,optional
Instructions to make Wonton soup:
- Add chicken stock in soup pot ,on low heat ,chopped napa cabbage ,add in and let it simmer ,while making wonton,incase you dont have chicken stock in hand …no worries..use chicken wings or tights to make fresh stock ,add one more litre of water ,boil on medium heat until chicken cooked,seasoning with extra salt and pepper ,soy sauce ,sesame oil,oyster sauce ,lower heat to simmer ,after all done you can take the wings or tights pouring on your wonton soup bowl as well ☺,for optional tofu add bite size chopped tofu 3 mins before serving into soup pot
- Mince chicken breast ,mix well with all ingredients,including half of spring onion
- Start to wrap wonton,bring one piece add chicken filling in the middle ,use index finger dip in water , brush around ,fold up to make triangle shape
- Again dip some water to each end of wonton ,twist to stick it together ,beware dont add too much filling ,it may tearing in this step
- For optional ,add cooked shrimps to make shrimps wonton ,its sooo good
- Boil water in another pot ,while wrap wonton until finish
- To make the wonton soup bowl , add 6 pieces per serving into hot boil salted water ,wonton will float up to surface ,wait another 2 mins to make sure the filling is cooked , drain and add to serving bowl
- Arrange roasted pork (optional )on top of wonton ,pour hot soup with some napa cabbage
- Seasoning by marinate red pepper,chilli flake ,top with cilantro and spring onion ,serve hot 😄
If you find this Wonton soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.