Steps to Make Ultimate Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté recipe. To make thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté:
- Provide 1 medium ginger root (peeled and grated)
- Take 2-3 tomatoes (depends on size) chopped into quarters
- Get 3 carrots peeled and chopped
- Prepare any kind of unsaturated oil
- Get 1 stalk bok choy, chopped
- Provide whole snow peas
- Prepare half an onion cut into semicircles
- Take springs mint
- Get red curry sauce
- Provide 1/4 tsp cumin
- Get 1/4 tbsp nutmeg
- Provide oyster sauce
Steps to make Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté:
- Once all has been accomplished, get a frying pan (bigger diameter is better). Drizzle a little oil and turn the heat to medium high.
- Add the grated ginger after it gets warm and stir it.
- After adding ginger, you want to add the vegetables in order of what cooks longest to shortest (we're excluding tomatoes). So add the bok choy and when cooked add the carrots, onion, snow peas. Mix often until they cook. If your stove is very hot like mine, add water at times so it won't burn
- After the other veggies cooked, add tomatoes and mint. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes or until juice comes out.
- Add spices and condiments and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- You're done, you can eat it now! :D You can eat it on rice or by itself. I hope you like it, it's my first recipe on here.
If you find this Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.