Steps to Make Quick Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fillet mignon w/ kicker shrimp scalloped baby potatoes recipe. To cook fillet mignon w/ kicker shrimp scalloped baby potatoes you need 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes:
- Take Steak
- Get Fillet Mignon
- You need butter, unsalted
- You need Salt and Pepper to season
- Take Olive Oil
- Provide Garlic
- Provide Mint, to garnish
- Provide Scalloped Potatoes
- Take Idaho Baby Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- Take Snap Green Beans
- Take Heavy Cream
- Use White Wine
- Use butter, unsalted
- Take Olive Oil
- Take Salt and pepper to season
- Use lemon, juiced
- Take Kicker Shrimp
- Prepare (16/20) Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Provide Salt
- Get Pepper
- You need Cajun Seasoning
- Use Smoked Paprika
- Use Butter, unsalted
Instructions to make Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes:
- In a sauce pan add enough water to cover the green beans and bring to a boil. Reduce heat until green beans are slightly soft and drain. Set aside.
- For the Scalloped Potatoes:
- Pat dry and season with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet, bring to medium high heat with butter to foam. Toss in potatoes and sauté. Drizzle in olive oil and let continue to cook.
- Add in 3/4 of the heavy cream and continue to stir. As it thickens reduce heat to medium and add in white wine. Stir again and bring to a low heat.
- For the Shrimp and steak:
- Pat down shrimp and steaks with paper towels. Combine shrimp seasoning and mix well in bowl. Add salt and pepper to the steaks.
- Bring two skillets to medium high heat. Add butter to one and olive oil to the other when hot evenly.
- With the one with butter, toss in shrimp and let cook about three minute and flip. Meanwhile, place the filets in the other with garlic and let sear for the same amount of time and flip. Toss in butter to baste the filets.
- Continue to let shrimp cook until nice and pink colored with seasonings, add to the scalloped potatoes and toss in green beans. Add the remaining heavy cream and stir in.
- Once the filets are seared to your liking after flipped (2min for rare, 3min mid rare, 4min medium, etc) remove from skillet and let rest equal amount of time.
- On a plate scoop out shrimp and potatoes and place on plate. Add green beans. (Roughly 5 shrimp and green beans each plate). Squeeze he on juice over shrimp and potatoes. Slice fillet in half and place on plate. Top with mint to garnish.
If you find this Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.