Simple Way to Make Speedy Lemon and Lime Muffins
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon and Lime Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon and Lime Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon and lime muffins recipe. To cook lemon and lime muffins you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon and Lime Muffins:
- Use 400 grams Butter
- Prepare 400 grams Castor Sugar
- Prepare 400 grams Self Raising Flour
- Get 6 medium Eggs
- Prepare Juice and zest from 4 large Limes
- Provide Juice and jest from 2 Lemons
- Use A few drops Green Food colouring
- Prepare A few drops Yellow Food Colouring
Steps to make Lemon and Lime Muffins:
- Cream together Butter and Sugar until smooth. Add Flour bit by bit then when all is smooth, divide into two bowls and set aside.
- In a bowl whisk lightly 3 eggs and mix in the Green food colouring and the zest and juice from the Limes.
- Add this Green mix to one bowl or sugar, butter and flour, mix until smooth and a consistent colour.
- Rinse out the egg bowl until clean, then add the other 3 Eggs, yellow food colouring, lemon zest and juice and mix well.
- Add this yellow egg mix to the second bowl of butter, sugar and flour and mix until smooth and a consistent colour.
- Fill Muffin cases with the mixtures to about 2/3 full to allow for expansion.
- Cook in a pre- heated oven for about 15-20 minutes, until a skewer inserted in the middle, comes out clean, not sticky.
- Cool and decorate with your choice of toppings, I used buttercream with a few drops of colouring added. You could add a bit of zest on top to show which flavour they are!
If you find this Lemon and Lime Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.