Recipe of Quick Spare Ribs Simmered in Coke
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spare Ribs Simmered in Coke recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spare Ribs Simmered in Coke recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spare ribs simmered in coke recipe. You can cook spare ribs simmered in coke using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spare Ribs Simmered in Coke:
- Get 500 grams Pork spare ribs
- Provide 400 to 500 ml Coke
- Provide 3 to 4 tablespoons ○Soy sauce
- Use 2 tbsp ○Sake
- Get 1 tbsp ○Mirin
- Provide 1 Salt, coarsely ground black pepper
Instructions to make Spare Ribs Simmered in Coke:
- Rub the salt and pepper into the spare ribs and leave for a while. If the weather is hot, put them in the refrigerator.
- Put the spare ribs in one layer in a large pot, and add enough coke to cover. Simmer over medium heat. When the coke comes to a boil, skim off the scum carefully.
- When most of the scum has been removed, add the ○ flavoring ingredients, cover with a small lid (a drop lid or otoshibuta) and simmer over medium-low heat for more than 30 minutes.
- Take the meat out and reduce the sauce in the pan over high heat. When the sauce has thickened, return the spare ribs to the pot and coat in the sauce.
- These are chicken wings cooked in the same way.
If you find this Spare Ribs Simmered in Coke recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.