Recipe of Speedy BBQ Spare Ribs
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BBQ Spare Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Spare Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq spare ribs recipe. To cook bbq spare ribs you only need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare BBQ Spare Ribs:
- Take 1 rack pork ribs
- Provide 1 Bottle favorite BBQ sauce
- Use 1 Dry rub mix
- Get 1 tsp liquid smoke
- Take 1 tsp water
- Provide Dry Rub
- Take 1 tsp ground cumin
- You need 1 tsp ground garlic
- Provide 1 tsp dried oregano
- Provide 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- Get 1 tsp ground chili powder
- Prepare 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Provide 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- You need 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- Provide 1/2 tsp salt
Instructions to make BBQ Spare Ribs:
- Line a cookie sheet with foil. Place pork ribs on the cookie sheet. Removed membrane from back of ribs.
- In a separate small prep bowl. Mix the liquid smoke and water.
- Then brush the mixture all over the ribs.
- Then in a bowl, gather ingredients for dry rub and mix together.
- Then sprinkle dry rub all over ribs(front and back), and then rub in front and back. Then take foil and cover ribs, sealing edges. Place in refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to cook. Preheat oven to bake at 325°F.
- Place ribs in oven for 1 and a half hours. Remove ribs from and set oven to broil.
- Then remove ribs from foil and brush ribs all over with your favorite sauce, to your taste. Place back into oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest at least for 10 minutes. Then cut and serve.
If you find this BBQ Spare Ribs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.